Hey there! My name is Liz and I am so happy that you stopped by this section of the website! I want to first tell you all a little about me!
- I am a proud North Carolinian; I have a such a deep love for my state and all its natural beauty. I have currently visited all 100 counties, driven from state line to state line on the coast and the blue ridge parkway.
- I absolutely love traveling; it is my lifeblood. Whenever I find myself with spare time I jump in the car and go somewhere new! I plan annual road trips to clear my mind and get back to the simpler things. My goal is to visit all 50 states by the time I am 35. I am so lucky that photography allows me to travel and capture love stories all over the world!
- I am a proud mommy to of three fur-babies! Elsie Lou, my a shelter adopted kitty that acts more like a dog than a cat and Eisley and Espen my Border Collies, they will just melt your heart!
- I have recently become an avid Tea drinker. I love it. I never thought I would enjoy it, but its such a large part of my daily regimen that If I miss it I feel bad!
- Finally, I love photographing happy people in love! I consider myself first and foremost an artist and a visual storyteller. Daily, I am inspired by love and the pure and raw emotions that accompany it.