Hey there - I'm your photographer, Liz!
- Firstly - I am a proud North Carolinian; Over the years I have developed such a deep love for my state and all of its natural beauty. I have visited all 100 counties, driving all over the map; including the entirety of the blue ridge parkway on multiple occasions and the full length of the coast - state line to state line.
- Traveling; is my lifeblood. As much as I love North Carolina - the world is vast and I want to see it all. I try to experience all I can - food, culture, music, scenery!
- I am a proud mommy of three fur-babies! Elsie Lou, my shelter kitty that acts more like a dog than a cat and my Border Collies, Eisley and Espen. They will just melt your heart!
- My niece is the biggest motivation I have ever had. She is constantly by my side and learning from me daily. I try to be the best version of myself not only for me but for her.
- Finally, I love photographing happy people in love! I consider myself first and foremost an artist and a visual storyteller. I am constantly inspired by love and the pure and raw emotions that accompany it.